Making Your Landscape Look Lively!
Below is a list of items that our team will be performing throughout the month as a part of our regular maintenance for the month of May.
- Mowing as conditions dictate (weekly with at least 1” turf growth since prior week’s cutting)
- Weekly garbage/debris clean-up
- Sidewalk edging to keep a neat appearance
- Bed edging & mulch cultivation with targeted completion end of May
- Weeding of plant beds (a continuous process that targets specific areas each week)
- 1st round of fertilization/pre-emergent herbicide targeted for April/May
*Shrub trimming will begin in June and completed by early July
Would you like to see our maintenance operations in action? Check out our video! CLICK HERE to play.